Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

This and That

Several months ago, Cathy at Kittling: Books asked if I would share some pictures of my blogging space for her Scene of the Blog feature. I sent her a couple of pictures.

Since then, I've been reading and enjoying some of the Scenes from other bloggers. Don't we all enjoy having a peek at the places other bloggers work in? Yesterday she posted such a nice post about both of my blogs!

------------

Yesterday, my books arrived from Amazon, and I'm both excited and intimidated by these new additions to my Yoga Library.

I've begun Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by Desikachar and like both his writing style and his philosophy.

I already owned Yoga Anatomy and have just recently finished it. I've been reading it for several months now, alternating between Yoga Anatomy and Yoga as Medicine, which I still haven't quite finished.

I also need to review Atlas of Unknowns by Tania James an advanced reader's copy that I really enjoyed, Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs, and The Language of Bees by Laurie R. King.

Ahem, and I also need to finish quite a few books that I've begun and put aside for a while.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I just found it. I love your yoga books. I'll have to check some of them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the Yoga breakdown. I'll be ordering some for the library! Oh, I love doing Wii yoga, but crave more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - Thanks! I'm really enjoying Heart of Yoga at the moment.

    Maggie - I bet it is fun doing Wii yoga! I love the commercials. Any of these books will make nice additions to your library!

    ReplyDelete