Search This Blog

Monday, July 05, 2010

How To Talks So Kids Will Listen... (by Faber & Mazlish)

Faber, Adele, and Elaine Mazlish.  How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk.

If you have kids, teach kids, or deal with them on a regular basis, this book has practical application for you.

I wish I'd had this when my kids were young and even when teaching seniors.  Down to earth advice, skills, and techniques for opening communication and improving behavior (on the part of both adult and child).

Highly recommended.

Nonfiction.  Parenting/Communication.  1999.  304 pages.

2 comments:

  1. There's also a teen version that I would highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the reading so easy and the suggestions so practical that I think I'll see about the teen version as well. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete