Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hammer Films and The Woman in Black

I mentioned Hammer Films in a previous post and discovered that they are once again making horror flics.  Susan Hill's The Woman in Black is scheduled for production starring...Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame.  Hear that Susan Hill fans?  He looks like a good fit for the part to me.

The Hammer Trivia game should be fun for fans of the undead, bats, and vampires.  You can play for free or pay a fee and play for cash although not dollars.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love The Woman in Black and I cannot wait to see that! I have high hopes that they'll do a good job with it. Thanks for the Hammer link - so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I wasn't a great fan of the book, but think I might enjoy the film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely on board to make this a book/movie event! Nice pic of Dan the Man.

    ReplyDelete